All Docker containers are working, except for Plex

Hi Everyone,

All my Docker containers are working and they are able to map to my user shares. The only one that is not working is the Plex server container. Tried reinstalling it several times from three different repositories (limetech, linuxserver, plexinc), but I just couldn't get it to work. I am able to access the Plex server web GUI, but it just can't find the server, and it says, "looking for servers..." Right now the network type is set to host. I also tried setting it to bridge, and still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any helpful information you can provide. Please refer to my screenshots below via the link.

http://imgur.com/a/gkh7I

Most commonly happens for security with the default plex config file if your client browser is on a different subnet than Plex Server. If your UnRaid has one or more IP's in subnets different then the client your accessing from, look into that.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Lev said:

Most commonly happens for security with the default plex config file if your client browser is on a different subnet than Plex Server. If your UnRaid has one or more IP's in subnets different then the client your accessing from, look into that.

Thanks. I had to create an SSH tunnel to set up my Plex server via web GUI for the first time. I am now able to access the web GUI from a different subnet with the server configured.