Blank page when adding docker containers

blade316

Hey everyone!

Hopefully someone can assist with this, I'm having a weird issue which started after I upgraded to v6.3.

Whenever I add new, or modify a docker container, my docker screen will go blank for however long it takes to download or update the docker content, and it will either then come up thats its finished successfully/error, or I will have to manually refresh the page, which causes the webUI to either stop responding for about 20mins, or I have to SSH in and restart the server.

I have tried three different browsers, on both Windows and Mac, disabled all extensions in the browsers, and even tried disabling my AV just in case, nothing fixes it. Weird!

I have attached screenshot and my syslog files.

Really hope there's someone out there who can offer some advice or solution :)

unraidblank.png

unraid-diagnostics-20171207-2130.zip

On 12/7/2017 at 6:31 AM, blade316 said:

Whenever I add new, or modify a docker container, my docker screen will go blank for however long it takes to download or update the docker content, and it will either then come up thats its finished successfully/erro

Intermittently happens for some users on 6.3 / 6.2.  Primarily because for whatever reason the UI (which is single threaded) can only do one thing at a time, but the installation process happens in the background so it continues, but is unable to display the results due to the UI being tied up.  6.4+ fixes this due to it switching to nginx for the web server.

When going to the apps tab, I can almost guarantee that the spinner for loading page on the tab is still spinning because of the above problems.

Archived