We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Minecraft files disappeared

BioHazardous

So I'm definitely a n00b when it comes to Linux, and unRAID. I've had my unRAID box up and running for less than a year, and started at 6.3.5. Just did the update to 6.4.0 less than a week ago, ran into a reboot issue, but resolved that and everything appeared to work without issue and all of my dockers were up and running so I didn't investigate any further. I had a Minecraft server I was running just for my family, but it isn't used all that often. I tried to go on it last night, but apparently it didn't exist. 

I went into the docker GUI for Minecraft and it didn't list any servers available to do anything with. I checked the directory, and all of the folders are there as far as I can tell, but they are 100% empty. Not a single Minecraft file exists. Directory structure is likely what the docker suggested as default, mnt/appdata/minecraftos/

I'm guessing my server is just gone for good. So what did I do wrong? What should I do differently for the next time I want to sit here for 2 hours trying to figure out how to setup a new server again?

Oh I had backups as well, but they were in the same directory structure, so they're empty also. mnt/appdata/minecraftos/backup/

Archived