[6.4] EMHTTPD Appears to have crashed or is semi non-functioning

36 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ive realized that after update not sure which RC , after 1-2h of uptime in Dashboard it doesnt show load or it stuck in some value.

even the "space" value on HDD in UI is not updating

Also when i click on LOG button it loads the browser window and show just empty screen.

After reboot is all fine and start again in few hours....waiting for the next release limetech

EDIT: server wanst idle i was moving files with "unbalance" plugin and also VM was running with 2xgpu mining, also nextcloud, torrents

image.png.cb4d0644453b1186ffed95c9b67d9c82.png

•  
Edited by killeriq

I did remove one of my HDD and did new config, all issues with UI are gone. Im still on same version 6.5.1 rc3 - doesn't make much sense, maybe coincidence? :) 

Also added more groups for IOMMU via this:

label unRAID OS
  menu default
  kernel /bzimage
  append pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction pci-stub.ids=1b21:1343,1022:145c,1022:1457 initrd=/bzroot
  modprobe it87 force_id=0x8620

EDIT:

Ok today i did reboot and it occurred again after few hours, will try RC4

Edited by killeriq
On 4/8/2018 at 8:43 PM, armandsspele said:

Upgraded to 6.5.1-rc4. Running for 19 hours -- so far so good. Will keep an eye on it and will report back in couple of days, if everything will still be OK.

Happy to report that the emhttpd[3404] trap divide error is gone since upgrade to rc4. In fact I'm already on 6.5.1-rc5 and UI/emhttpd keeps working.

• 2 weeks later...