AOC-SASLP-MV8 $96.99 Shipped

For those missing the bracket (MCP-240-00073-0N  FH L-BRACKET FOR STD LP CARD), I just spoke with Supermicro at (408) 503-8000 ext 4.  They will be sending the replacement bracket to me immediately.  Suggest you contact them if you are missing it and still waiting.

Regards,  Peter

Just contacted ewiz and they said they will send me the bracket as soon as they get it from SuperMicro.  So it could be a while.  No worries, though, the bent half-height bracket still keeps the card snug enough in the slot that I'm not worried about it failing in the meantime.

Huh, that was weird.  abq-pete, I called the number you gave me and they told me I need to go through the retailer (ewiz) since I didn't buy the card directly from them.  Yet they helped you?

Sorry for the late response...

Yes, I told them that I bought it from eWiz/Superbiiz. She did a bit of research and then told me she would send it out immediately.  Perhaps she thought I was good looking?  Perhaps she feared that I might be a stalker?  In any case, i got the bracket the next day.

Regards,  Peter