We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Updated to unRAID 6.4.0, everything was working fine but now one of my drives says it's unmountable

ShamanIG

Hello, I'm kind of in over my head and I'm not entirely sure what I did to lead to the problem I'm currently having, but I'll try and go through it in as much detail as I can.

I've been running my plex server on unRAID 6.1.8 for ages with no issues, but this morning decided to update to 6.4.0. That seemed to go over fine, although at first my docker service wouldn't start so I had to reload my docker containers. I did that, then everything, again, seemed to work fine. Plex/Sonarr/Radarr/etc. all back up and running the way they were before the update. But I think that in doing so I must have deleted an older version of my plex docker image? I don't know if that had anything to do with what happened next but I had everything back up & running seemingly normal but then suddenly I noticed things kind of went haywire.

When I tried opening my /Media share just browsing the network in explorer I only saw my 'Movies' and 'TV Shows' folders when normally there are more, like 'Music' 'Audiobooks' 'Sports' etc. (Since my initial build, I didn't add those ones until later; it used to be just Movies/TV Shows. So that makes me think it wasn't mounting files from all the disks? Since I've had it set on highwater allocation some of the disks only have files in /Movies and /TV Shows while newer disks have the other folders.

Anyway, it's my disk 2 which seems to be the problem, it showed there was space in use on the disk, but when I tried viewing files on it, it just seemed to say there weren't any directories. I stopped and restarted the array, and now it says it's unmountable. Since restarting the array I now see my other folders again properly, but nothing seems to actually run properly due to the missing disk. Docker apps would appear to start but won't actually run or connect if I try accessing the WebUI. Right now I see the shares 'appdata' and 'Media' (although I seem to recall at some point there was a 3rd called 'Applications', could just be mis-remembering). These 2 shares seem to show the correct folders in them, but nothing includes disk 2 as a location.

Not sure if this is helpful info but I've since tried running the array in maintenance mode and doing a filesystem check of disk 2, which reads:

xfs_repair status:
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - zero log...
ALERT: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which is being
ignored because the -n option was used.  Expect spurious inconsistencies
which may be resolved by first mounting the filesystem to replay the log.
        - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps...
bad agbno 4294967295 in agfl, agno 1
freeblk count 7 != flcount 6 in ag 1
bad agbno 4294967295 in agfl, agno 0
freeblk count 8 != flcount 7 in ag 0
sb_ifree 28242, counted 28241
sb_fdblocks 213435117, counted 214539145
        - found root inode chunk
Phase 3 - for each AG...
        - scan (but don't clear) agi unlinked lists...
        - process known inodes and perform inode discovery...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 3
        - agno = 4
        - agno = 5
        - process newly discovered inodes...
Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks...
        - setting up duplicate extent list...
        - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 4
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 3
        - agno = 5
No modify flag set, skipping phase 5
Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - traversing filesystem ...
        - traversal finished ...
        - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ...
Phase 7 - verify link counts...
No modify flag set, skipping filesystem flush and exiting.

Again, sorry if this is very trivial and/or not enough info to go on. I just want to get everything back up and running the way it was and any help I can get from this awesome community will be met with my utmost gratitude. If there's any further information needed please let me know. I've also attached my system diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20180130-1608.zip

01-Main.png

Archived