timeout 50
label unRAID OS
  menu default
  kernel /bzimage
  append pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction initrd=/bzroot
label unRAID OS GUI Mode
  kernel /bzimage
  append pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui
label unRAID OS Safe Mode (no plugins, no GUI)
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot unraidsafemode
label unRAID OS GUI Safe Mode (no plugins)
  kernel /bzimage
  append initrd=/bzroot,/bzroot-gui unraidsafemode
label Memtest86+
  kernel /memtest

ok so the good news is I was able to start the VM So I SOOOO Appreciate what you have done for me. 

Now on to the second part of my original question. Since VNC is out. Would I remote this with RDP? or some other Remote Desktop software? and if so wouldn't this be just as laggy with videos and such as VNC? I just don't understand how people are playing games off these VMs. I am guessing its not remote? 

No, I won't be gaming on it. Its just sometimes I need to preview Video files from this VM and I can't because it is so glitchy even on my home network I can't use it. I have only tried the VNC but since I see all these people playing games off the VM I know there has to be a way to seemelessly send the video feed with good refresh rate

5 minutes ago, tmoran000 said:

No, I won't be gaming on it. Its just sometimes I need to preview Video files from this VM and I can't because it is so glitchy even on my home network I can't use it. I have only tried the VNC but since I see all these people playing games off the VM I know there has to be a way to seemelessly send the video feed with good refresh rate

First of all I don't think people can stream game or let alone use the computer using VNC they use spice

Back on the topic, If you want to preview the video file there is 2 options

1. Use RDP (I use it quite often It can run over 4G network if there is low latency i can play some old nes games that doesn't use opengl on it)  

2. Set up a file server and preview it directly on your laptop

I have been using option 2.  and It is just getting to be a pain in the ass. I am assuming I will need to use Option 1

and what I meant on the gaming is all these videos of 2 gamers, 1 PC or multiple people playing from one machine... Since I am not a gamer. I was under the impression each VM was assigned a GPU and thats how the game was played. A player would load in to the VM and play like they were infront of a Desktop PC .. maybe I miss understood it. 

Where you have helped me get is better then where I was and I am so grateful for your help. You have been so Awesome!!

4 minutes ago, tmoran000 said:

I have been using option 2.  and It is just getting to be a pain in the ass. I am assuming I will need to use Option 1

and what I meant on the gaming is all these videos of 2 gamers, 1 PC or multiple people playing from one machine... Since I am not a gamer. I was under the impression each VM was assigned a GPU and thats how the game was played. A player would load in to the VM and play like they were infront of a Desktop PC .. maybe I miss understood it. 

Where you have helped me get is better then where I was and I am so grateful for your help. You have been so Awesome!!

Actually it is but they just use the output from the GPU directly and passthrough a usb controller 

and if you want to I might be able to write a usb controller pass-through configuration

I am currently running 6 VMs and it all have it's own gpu and all can run games

Got ya, That makes more sense. They re not remote playing. I appreciate all of your expertise on this. I am pretty new to Linux and to Unraid. I try not to bother folks like your self with being so dumb with this but I just don't know enough yet about this side of Computers. I come from where most users come from and thats the windows/Mac world. So again I thank you so much and I think I am in great shape now!

Just now, tmoran000 said:

Got ya, That makes more sense. They re not remote playing. I appreciate all of your expertise on this. I am pretty new to Linux and to Unraid. I try not to bother folks like your self with being so dumb with this but I just don't know enough yet about this side of Computers. I come from where most users come from and thats the windows/Mac world. So again I thank you so much and I think I am in great shape now!

Then please mark the issue as solved please

Archived