Want to Purchase NOW/Before trial ends

Stupifier

It's easy!

a) if you already have an UnRAID installation

Click on the top left where it says "unRAID server Trial", right underneath the Limetech logo. There will be an option to purchase a key. Once purchased, the key will be tied to your server immediately and you will have to input your serial code into UnRAID.

b) if you don't have an UnRAID installation yet

You will unfortunately need to install UnRAID first before attempting to purchase a product key.

It's easy!
Click on the top left where it says "unRAID server Trial", right underneath the Limetech logo. There will be an option to purchase a key. Once purchased, the key will be tied to your server immediately and you will have to input your serial code into UnRAID.

You will unfortunately need to install UnRAID first before attempting to purchase a product key.
Damn! That was easy. Purchased and happy. Thank you!
6 minutes ago, Stupifier said:
18 minutes ago, ideaman924 said:
It's easy!

Damn! That was easy. Purchased and happy. Thank you!

Just a quick mention, because I said something wrong. The keys are tied to the UUID of your flash drive, not the server.

If your USB drive happens to bite the dust you can always ask the Limetech guys to send you a new key, so no worries on that part. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, ideaman924 said:

If your USB drive happens to bite the dust you can always ask the Limetech guys to send you a new key, so no worries on that part. Enjoy!

Just be sure you keep an up to date backup of your USB drive, it's easy, just click on "Flash" on the main GUI page, then click on "Flash Backup". Whenever you make major changes like replace or add or change drives, make a new backup and discard the old one.

If you have a current backup and your flash drive dies, you can be back up and running with a new flash drive in minutes, key file replacement is automated with a few clicks.

Otherwise you will need to dig up a copy of your license key file from your email, or wait for Limetech to help, and you will need to reassign your drives to the correct slots and redo some settings.

Either way your data is fine, just more work if you don't keep a backup.

Just be sure you keep an up to date backup of your USB drive, it's easy, just click on "Flash" on the main GUI page, then click on "Flash Backup". Whenever you make major changes like replace or add or change drives, make a new backup and discard the old one.

If you have a current backup and your flash drive dies, you can be back up and running with a new flash drive in minutes, key file replacement is automated with a few clicks.

Otherwise you will need to dig up a copy of your license key file from your email, or wait for Limetech to help, and you will need to reassign your drives to the correct slots and redo some settings.

Either way your data is fine, just more work if you don't keep a backup.

Thank you! Just backed up my USB drive to my array. How would I got about restoring a Backup zip created this way?
31 minutes ago, Stupifier said:

Thank you! Just backed up my USB drive to my array. How would I got about restoring a Backup zip created this way?

Ideally you would save it someplace OFF of the array, but theoretically you could set up a trial USB, assign all your drives as data drives, find your backup zip file, then use it with the USB creator tool to duplicate your running system drive.

Ideally you would save it someplace OFF of the array, but theoretically you could set up a trial USB, assign all your drives as data drives, find your backup zip file, then use it with the USB creator tool to duplicate your running system drive.
Oh don't worry, I saved the backup off Array too after I thought about it a few moments.

So I would use the USB Creator tool and provide it with the backup zip?

Thanks again

Archived