PS/Mobo Dead - How do I get my data?

Hi all - Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but I'm in a bit of a bind.  I've been running unraid for years without issue.  My hardware finally gave up the ghost.  I'll be replacing it evenutally, but not right away.  Is there any way for me to get access to the data on the drives without rebuilding and running unraid?  I'm hoping there's a solution where I can plug one/some of the drives into my PC and be able to pull some files off.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, trurl said:

Do you know which drive was parity? Parity doesn't have any filesystem, and so no files, so you don't have to worry about reading that one.

I haven't tried this myself, but google found this which might let you read your unRAID disks:

https://www.diskinternals.com/linux-reader/

That works, and used it once before a long time ago, another option is to boot your PC with a Ubuntu live flash drive, you'll have access to any connected unRAID disks as well as your NTFS disk(s) and can copy/move data around.