I was following spaceinvader one's guide to Openvpn, now i can't reach my web gui

I was following the guide to setting up OpenVPN so that i could use openvpn on my surface pro on the go to manage my unraid. When i got to the step to set up the DDNS and begin editing to make sure the admin account would not be recreated, i was kicked off the webgui. I opened up my router page and i can see that i'm still connected, but now it shows my unraid box being on a seperate VLAN, along with an ip i don't recognize. I'm loath to get out a monitor and everything again, since i just did so last night for another issue, but i guess that's the life of a newbie, but i was hoping maybe somebody could shed some light on just how this happens, a VLAN gets created. My router is a Asus nighthawk x6 r8000 running advanced tomato.

Squid, I'm actually going to make a new topic, because I misunderstood the issue. I plugged my monitor and such in so i could reach the gui, and found out the reason i Couldn't reach it is it's randomly locking up/having unsafe shut downs. I installed fix common problems and i'm going to collect some logs and post asking for help with THAT instead. I'd just like to mention I've been posting daily and someone always helps. This is the best forum haha.