Mobile Browsing - WebUI Repeatedly Asks for Authorization

Stupifier

This is a slight annoyance I have had over the past couple months I would like fixed/explained. It seems restricted to mobile devices (I only own Android Phones/Tablets, could be iOS as well).

Many times, I'll open my Chrome Browser on my phone and I'll already have UnRAID GUI in one of my browser tabs (from previous work I had done). Well, when I go to that Tab, and Refresh it, I get the Basic AUTH popup. Now here is the interesting part.....as I am typing in my Credentials, I will get yet ANOTHER Basic AUTH popup, and ANOTHER, and ANOTHER, and ANOTHER, etc. I barely have any time to type in my Credentials and click enter before I get the next Basic AUTH popup. All of them are for my UnRAID login.

I just don't understand why this happens. My only solution is to click CANCEL or OK on the popups a bunch of times until they all go away and I am met with the generic unauthorized access page. After that, I close and re-open a tab to UnRAID GUI. Then everything is back to normal with a single Basic AUTH popup and I can casually enter my login credentials and access the GUI.

Why the heck does this happen!?

39 minutes ago, Stupifier said:

This is a slight annoyance I have had over the past couple months I would like fixed/explained. It seems restricted to mobile devices (I only own Android Phones/Tablets, could be iOS as well).

Many times, I'll open my Chrome Browser on my phone and I'll already have UnRAID GUI in one of my browser tabs (from previous work I had done). Well, when I go to that Tab, and Refresh it, I get the Basic AUTH popup. Now here is the interesting part.....as I am typing in my Credentials, I will get yet ANOTHER Basic AUTH popup, and ANOTHER, and ANOTHER, and ANOTHER, etc. I barely have any time to type in my Credentials and click enter before I get the next Basic AUTH popup. All of them are for my UnRAID login.

I just don't understand why this happens. My only solution is to click CANCEL or OK on the popups a bunch of times until they all go away and I am met with the generic unauthorized access page. After that, I close and re-open a tab to UnRAID GUI. Then everything is back to normal with a single Basic AUTH popup and I can casually enter my login credentials and access the GUI.

Why the heck does this happen!?

Shot in the dark:  Preclear plugin installed and a preclear in progress?  Other than that, I don't have the problem with my phones / tablets

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

Shot in the dark:  Preclear plugin installed and a preclear in progress?  Other than that, I don't have the problem with my phones / tablets

Preclear plugin installed....but no disk preclear in progress or anything. It's really weird and after some months, I finally got fed up and decided to post about it here. Issue persists after most recent UnRAID updates as well. 6.5.0 -> 6.5.1 -> 6.5.2

Archived