i'm an idiot! cache only moved to raid

Kru-x

Had a major crash of my server and the whole thing is down, if some kind soul can try to explain what I have done and maybe a faint solution.

A few days ago I had a docker container that that I didn't want to save all the data to it's folder and my appdata folder has always been on the cache drive and "only uses the cache drive". for some unknown reason I was thinking if I add the appdata folder to the raid as well, it would still work, so I invoked the mover. After some time all strange thing started to happen and most of my docker containers stopped working, duhhhhhh.

So in panic mode I set the appdata folder back to cache only and thats when it got even crazier  and now when I try to connect to the interface browser says "400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large".

Any clue? i've got non!

5 minutes ago, Kru-x said:

Had a major crash of my server and the whole thing is down, if some kind soul can try to explain what I have done and maybe a faint solution.

A few days ago I had a docker container that that I didn't want to save all the data to it's folder and my appdata folder has always been on the cache drive and "only uses the cache drive". for some unknown reason I was thinking if I add the appdata folder to the raid as well, it would still work, so I invoked the mover. After some time all strange thing started to happen and most of my docker containers stopped working, duhhhhhh.

So in panic mode I set the appdata folder back to cache only and thats when it got even crazier  and now when I try to connect to the interface browser says "400 Bad Request Request Header Or Cookie Too Large".

Any clue? i've got non!

Update: Puuhh at least I got in again as I cleared all the cookies, but still no docker containers works as they should!

Archived