"Call Traces found on your server"

I'm running 6.5.1 on an HP-XW4600 (Core 2 Duo, 8G RAM) and am getting the "Call traces found on your server" message.

In the Fix Common Problems tool I also noticed an "Unclean shutdown detected of your server" message which is correct as there was an unexpected power issue a week or so ago.  I tried clicking the "Acknowledge Error" button but the message hasn't gone away.

I downloaded the zip file from "Tools -> Diagnostics" and have attached it below.

Is there some place I can go to learn how to read these myself so I don't have to bother people here if (when) it happens again?

Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20180607-1113.zip

As far as I can tell, there IS actually an updated BIOS v 1.34 Rev A for my HP xw4600 Workstation, however I decided that since I'm not using VT-d it would be safer to just disable it rather than use my unRAID box to try a Linux based BIOS update that I've never done before.  ?

Thanks again!

How I disabled VTd in my HP xw4600 BIOS (version 786F3 v1.06):
- Pressed F10 on POST screen to get into Setup
- Selected "Security" -> "System Security"
- Highlighted "Virtualization Technology Directed I/O (VTd)"
- Used the left/right arrows to select "Disable"
- Pressed "F10=Accept"
- Selected "File" -> "Save Changes and Exit"
- Pressed "F10=Yes" (causing box to reboot)

Edited by JonMikelV
On 6/7/2018 at 11:25 AM, johnnie.black said:

May  9 11:19:15 Tower kernel: Your BIOS is broken; DMAR reported at address fed90000 returns all ones!

Got it.  That line was in the syslog.1.txt file but apparently you need to already have "skillz" to know that it's the cause of the "Call traces" message.  ?