(SOLVED) Ssds cache problems, docker doesn't start

Vitor Ventura

Hi there,

Yesterday, my ssd cache was full, and mover doesn't start because is full giving log errors.
After searching, found a script to automatic move data from ssd cache to array at 80%, and after a reboot, docker doesn't start and ssd cache gain space. I have 2x240gb in raid 1 and now i have 360gb ?!?!?!?!?
I need to move data from cache to array, but mover doesn't work.
Log give me btrfs errors, maybe a ssd problem?

How can i move data from cache to array via terminal? User shares works fine, i dont have any docker apps, and now i cant access home via openvpn.9fe09eece49ab164e4c03e2141510d56.jpg&key=a4c6ef1793d9568dde58cb2f54d3073443f5b61bea96231de602e4b3bb3428ee079d228b9711f83eae5fcefdd18c134b.jpg&key=b944489fe747b106080650e28441e3b7d4eba87cc71df5a655a282003e65fcad

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Docker image is corrupt, delete and re-create, but before doing that you need to fix your pool, it's reporting a missing device, was there another device at some point in the past? If not it likely dropped one of them and later came back online and was assumed as a new device, running a balance should fix it, but backup any important data on the pool before doing it.

Hi there,

thanks for your help.

What i think that one ssd dropped and back online, and when came back, bring a lot of problems.

First question, how can i backup any important info from cache?

Second, docker started after a few changes at cache min free space, but a reboot later, stop working!

So, i just want to know, how to backup info from cache to array....

i think i have tried do balance in ssd, with no efect...

5 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

how can i backup any important info from cache?

Move it to the array.

5 minutes ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Second, docker started after a few changes at cache min free space, but a reboot later, stop working!

46 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Docker image is corrupt, delete and re-create,

Everything done, as you say, and everything works fine.

After remove data from ssd cache, i've been able to do balance, and now, has the correct value from ssd (2x240Gb in raid1, so 240 instead of 360Gb), and then removed the missed cache volume.

Docker started as expected, without have to recreate!

Diagnostics attached. johnnie.black

Many thanks for your help @johnnie.black

tower-diagnostics-20181018-1556.zip

Archived