Container size calculation feature not working

ajk11235

Hello,

I just upgraded to 6.6.2 yesterday and I was very excited to use the new container size feature. When I click the button the windows come up but it never populates, I just continue to get the "thinking" animation. 

I have pulled the log files and found the following error. 

Oct 18 12:39:45 Tower nginx: 2018/10/18 12:39:45 [error] 4103#4103: *144634 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.27.232.2, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/GetContainerSize.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock", host: "tower", referrer: "http://tower/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/ContainerSize.php"

Is there a setting somewhere that I don't know about?

Thanks

1 hour ago, ajk11235 said:

Is there a setting somewhere that I don't know about?

Tools - Diagnostics *might* help

But, for future reference.  Generally most things in unRaid will timeout in exactly 120 seconds and if that happens it doesn't matter how long you wait, the operation will never complete.  Close the browser window and re-open another one.

• 2 weeks later...

The way that the log size script was previously executed, if it did not complete within exactly 120seconds, then a timeout would occur (and it wouldn't matter how long you waited, but the display would never populate)

@bonienl has made a change to the UI which alleviates that.  Should be on the next release of unRaid.

Archived