Fatal bonding error

Hey I’m using the latest version of UNRAID but I keep getting a error. "FATAL:  Module bonding not found in directory /lib/modules/4.14.13-unRAID".  Cannot find device "bond0" can someone please help I’m using a dell laptop I want to see whether I like FreeNAS or UNRAID but atm I can only run FeeNAS on it not UNRAID.

1 hour ago, lachlan1904 said:

Yes how else would I be able to run FreeNAS!

(sorry if that sounds rude not trying to be)

I find it's best not to make any assumptions.😉

See the Need Help sticky pinned near the top of this same subforum for ideas on how you can get us more information.

1 hour ago, lachlan1904 said:

Hey I’m using the latest version of UNRAID but I keep getting a error. "FATAL:  Module bonding not found in directory /lib/modules/4.14.13-unRAID".  Cannot find device "bond0" can someone please help I’m using a dell laptop I want to see whether I like FreeNAS or UNRAID but atm I can only run FeeNAS on it not UNRAID.

Sounds like you have a old version of Unraid, or at least the bzroot file is out of date.  I would try to re-create your USB flash drive or at least overwrite all the bz* files from a freshly downloaded zip file.