Can't reach gui for most containers

I can't reach the webgui of most of my containers. I'm getting errors like IOError: disk I/O error (Emby), Starting Plex Media Server showing repeatedly in the logs for Plex, at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.DbFactory.CreateMain (System.String connectionString, NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.Migration.Framework.MigrationContext migrationContext) [0x0000b] in C:\projects\lidarr\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\DbFactory.cs:117 is corrupt, restore from backup if available. See:  https://github.com/Lidarr/Lidarr/wiki/FAQ#i-am-getting-an-error-database-disk-image-is-malformed for lidarr, sonarr, radarr, etc. 

I've tried adding some new containers to see if those work, and most do not. I currently only have 3 disks, with no cache.

I've tried creating new appdata folders for these, and even put them on a new share, with no success. I also ran docker safe new permissions. 

I created appdata folders for these on an unassigned device, and the containers now work. I'd still like to fix this properly though, so the appdata is protected in the array.

Edited by vagrantprodigy
2 hours ago, vagrantprodigy said:

created appdata folders for these on an unassigned device, and the containers now work. I

You may have run into an issue that some people have where referencing the /config for the container as /mnt/user/appdata/... doesn't always work properly.  Referencing them instead as (since you don't have a cache drive) as /mnt/disk1/appdata/... should fix you