moving "system" off cache

leeboulton

Hi guys cant seem to move the "system" file off my cache drive I've put it under yes for moving and tried force moving still no avail, It looks like the docker image is there inside the files if I could possibly turn docker off so I can move it then turn it back on that would work? any ideas people thanks in advance

Check that the Share is not setup the prefer cache, because it will keep everything in the share by default. Even after doing the mover.

Also you can install the unbalance plugin that works beautifully to move folders and folders within the raid

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, leeboulton said:

It looks like the docker image is there inside the files if I could possibly turn docker off so I can move it then turn it back on that would work?

Not that I understand why you'd want to move it from the cache, but you can disable docker via Settings - Docker to accomplish what you're trying to do.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Squid said:

Not that I understand why you'd want to move it from the cache, but you can disable docker via Settings - Docker to accomplish what you're trying to do.

Before doing this, please explain why you want to do it. If your cache is too small, then you should consider not using cache for anything except your system and appdata shares.

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your next post.

• Like 1