Mover Not Working After Upgrade to 6.6.6

I upgraded about a week ago from 5.0.6 to 6.6.6.

I just noticed that my cache drive was more full than expected. Schedule is daily, but older files remained.

I tried executing a move manually and the mover completes immediately without moving anything.

I double checked settings and see no issues. I took a look at the logs and see no errors. I am out of ideas.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

vader-diagnostics-20190220-1416.zip

4 hours ago, Squid said:

Enable Mover Logging (Settings - Scheduler - Mover Settings) run mover, then repost diagnostics

3 hours ago, dgreig said:

Is it by any chance set to Prefer the cache?

Thank you for both of your replies. All settings were correct when checked. I had checked them earlier and this share has been around since v4, so I expected settings to be good.

However, I was thinking that you might have seen something in the config files that suggested otherwise. So...

I executed the following.

1. Change mover setting to disable. Apply. Done.

2. Change mover setting to enable. Apply. Done.

3. Change share use cache to No. Apply. Done.

4. Change share use cache to yes. Apply. Done.

5. Click move now.

6. Click refresh.

The mover is still running. The log is adding entries. The Used space on my cache is dropping. So, it would appear my issue is resolved.

I am not sure which setting was the culprit, but apparently I jazzed something up during the upgrade and the back end was out of sync with the front end.

Thank you for the replies to my post and for targeting settings for me to revisit.