UDMA CRC Error Count v6.6.7

Hello

I'm back again after initially having USB issues (16gb SanDisk Ultra Fit now replaced with 16gb SanDisk Cruzer Force) and asking advice on expanding my sata connections, I am ready to get going again.

My 4 x 4tb drives have all passed preclear.

I have;

2 x WD Green that have been moved over from my FreeNas box

2 x Seagate Ironwolf that are new.

I did 1 pass of preclearing the WD's and 3 passes on the Seagate drives.

All have finished and have passed but the 2 WD's are showing an error count of 2 and 3 for UDMA Error Count. I honest don't know what that means and just wanted to check they are safe to use.

I have attached a diagnostics zip. I finished the preclear whilst the broken USB stick was still in the system. So this new stick has only been running for 50 minutes.

Are those drives safe?

Thanks

mystique-diagnostics-20190306-1511.zip

Edited by elnevera
typo

Drives look fine. CRC errors are typically connection issues. The counters don't reset so they could have been in the past. You can acknowledge them by clicking on the warning on the Dashboard and you won't get another warning unless they increase.

Be sure to setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent when Unraid detects any problems.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, trurl said:

Drives look fine. CRC errors are typically connection issues. The counters don't reset so they could have been in the past. You can acknowledge them by clicking on the warning on the Dashboard and you won't get another warning unless they increase.

Be sure to setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent when Unraid detects any problems.

Perfect, thank you very much. I've just been playing with the notification settings and have emails set up.

I'll set up my array now, very excited!

Cheers