SOLVED Start a fresh -/- Shares missing

Hi

I have read the advice about starting again, I think I understand,(reformat the drives a different type then reformat them back again).

I have had to rebuild parity which took a lot of time basically their is nothing to save on the array(parity) anyway. The drives should be empty.

I have upgraded to the latest RC 6.7.0-rc7 however in the process of rebuilding the parity/upgrading some of the default share's are missing.

domains, Iso, ... ... So I think the essayist way is just to start a fresh, as I can recreate the shares but the mnt points are not hooked up.

All I want to do is run a few VM's for now. 

Given all of the above what is the simplest/best way forward, Id rather not go through the days of setting up parity again thanks.

At present I have a paid licence for unraid and the key is on the USB-key I would rather just keep that, and not have to use my one lifeline key replacement. 

If you go to Settings->VM Manager you need to set a valid path for the libvirt.img file.    You have yours set to /mnt/user.     It needs to include a filename and cannot be directly under /mnt/user - for example mine is set mine is set to  /mnt/user/system/libvirt/libvirt.img

Edited by itimpi
  • oOSGearOo changed the title to SOLVED Start a fresh -/- Shares missing