usb boot device mounted as ro

It seems once again my usb boot device is mounted as readyonly.  Not sure why this keeps happening, my system is protected by a UPS device and hasnt had any downtime in the past couple months yet  all of a sudden today the device is mounted as readonly....  Any ideas on how to fix or if I just need to buy a different usb stick.  I am using the following usb stick for boot:  SanDisk Ultra Fit 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - SDCZ43-032G-GAM46

This doesn't make sense. Have you tried removing the usb and check the disk for errors in Windows? Remember is fat32 and things like that can happen when there's errors. 

Also at least to me, 2.0 flash drives work better with Unraid, but that's possibly because of my setup.

using a new usb key.  Working on getting replacement key as this is the second time in a year.  Also seems like unless CA backup does a flash backup i might now have a backup nor do I know which drives were in which slots in the array.  So anyone know how I can figure that out??

Just now, gacpac said:

Ca backup can backup flash. I have it to backup in array. And i know the order of my drives just in case.

Question, is the server turned on right now? That's the only way i can think of

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok perfect then I do have a backup as I thought I remembered setting up backup for flash.  Yes server is on, but running with no array and invalid key as I am waiting on key from unraid since I have to go with manual swap of key

• 5 weeks later...
Ok perfect then I do have a backup as I thought I remembered setting up backup for flash.  Yes server is on, but running with no array and invalid key as I am waiting on key from unraid since I have to go with manual swap of key
Hi, did you ever get this sorted out?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk