Sata controller missing after 6.7 upgrade

So I upgraded to 6.7 today and after it rebooted I have an array that wont start and seem to be missing a couple of disks. I suspect that they are connected to the StarTech.com 3 Port PCI Ex press 2.0 SATA III 6 Gbps RAID Controller Card.

How do I go about

1) Determining if indeed this card is missing?

2) Getting UnRaid to detect it?

Thanks

Everything was working fine right before the upgrade.

heart-of-gold-diagnostics-20190513-0652.zip

Edited by Squiggley

There are known kernel/driver issues with some but not all Marvell SATA controllers.

04:00.0 SATA controller [0106]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88SE9230 PCIe SATA 6Gb/s Controller [1b4b:9230] (rev 10)

See also this post in the Unraid 6.7 announcement topic for a possible workaround.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:57 AM, Squiggley said:

thanks for the response. Its working now, the issue was with the Marvell 88SE9230 SATA Chipset, appending "iommu=pt" in my syslinux fixed it. 

@Squiggley Would you mind sharing what the modified syslinux.cfg looked like? I've never done this in practice and want to see if this resolves my issue with the same controller.

5 hours ago, shinta148 said:

@Squiggley Would you mind sharing what the modified syslinux.cfg looked like? I've never done this in practice and want to see if this resolves my issue with the same controller.

I didn't edit the syslinux.cfg...... if you click Main -> Boot Device -> Flash -> Syslinux Configuration

in the section unRAID OS I added iommu=pt

so mine reads 

kernel /bzimage
append initrd=/bzroot iommu=pt

Hope this helps