Log shows 100% FUll, Docker Froze, Docker Restart gives 403

That process looks correct.   It boils down to copy everything to the array,; set up the new empty cache disk; and then copy everything back that you want to be on the cache.    You can save some time by deleting the docker image file before doing any copying as if you are going to recreate it there is no point in backing up the existing (probably corrupt) file.

if you only ever intend to have a single cache disk then switching to XFS is not a bad idea.    If you ever want a cache pool then BTRFS is your only option.

Thanks for all the help both of you guys, I followed those instructions, moved everything off cache, formatted XFS, re-added it and back up and working, hopefully it will be stable. 

I still have appdata folder as Cache Prefer, not "Only" as it was before.  Recommended to keep it as prefer?  

On a side question, i noticed there were XFS Encrypted which I had not seen before.  Any drawbacks or benefits from doing array drives and/or cache drives Encrypted?

Hey Guys,

For some reason I think this may be related, but 2 days after I formatted Cache drive to XFS and everything seemed to be operating ok now I ran into an issue. Cache drive was in standby mode when I checked it, all dockers had stopped working, and no shares were showing, posted the diagnostics and some screenshots on this thread I created.  I was not sure if it was something different or related.