Moved drives not detected by serial

Hello Internet, 

I have recently moved my drives from the Motherboards SATA ports to an Adaptec RAID card set in HBA mode. 
Everything i read said UNIRAID would find the drive serials and easily pick up the previous array. 
However in the attached picture it looks like the drive serials have been truncated slightly and are not recognised. How do i go about fixing this. 

image.png.e819b0b89bb46b5acbeb3e88b684c4c2.png

I can provide full hardware tear down if needed but dont think its required. Thats me trying to select the correct disks. 

They are now being detected as SCSI disks from the adaptec 71605e Card

Nox

This shows one reason why RAID cards are not recommended - they do not pass the drives through to the host transparently as a pure HBA Card would.

You can probably just do a New Config and re-assign the drives, but I do not know enough about the Adaptec card to know whether that will work.

32 minutes ago, SerenadeNox said:

Performing "New Config". Its rebuilding the parity drive but seems to work. 
Not ideal but fine. 
Going straight to the HBA Card shouldn't be an issue going forwards. 

Thanks itimpi. 

Note that if you get a genuine HBA Card (e.g. one of the LSI family) then you will get the same symptoms if you try to move drives onto it from the Adaptec card.    You will also get the same problems if you try to move the drives back to motherboard ports.   Another frequent downside of RAID cards is that they do not report SATA attributes to Unraid so that Unraid is unable to properly monitor and report on drive health.   Not sure if your Adaptec card will have this issue.

The plugin "Dynamix SCSI Devices" can be used to overcome the changed disk names when connecting to a SCSI controller.

However since you have already performed a "New Config" with the changed names, it would require the same action again with the plugin installed to get the original names back.