weird issue with data disappearing

bobbintb

I've been having a strange issue lately and I'm not sure what it is related to. I've noticed that data seems to disappear in rtorrent. At times it will download something but when radarr tries to import it, it's not there and I have to dowanload it again. I've looked for the files everywhere on my server. Or it will run a hash check and part of the files are gone. It seems it even does a hash check before it is done downloading but the check is extremely slow. I'm not sure what's going on so I'm still gathering information, looking for patterns, seeing if the same happens with programs other than rtorrent, etc. I recently had a disk report errors. I replaced it, ran a full SMART report on the disk that had errors and precleared it. It seemed ok as neither of those processes reported any problems with the disk so I put it back in the array. Now, I'm not so sure. That disk is the most empty so everything is being put on it. I might just move the data from the disk and do further test. I ran docker safe permissions script and it didn't help. Any ideas what might be going on?

Archived