Cache drive full

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looking again at your shares, the only shares that still have part of their data still on cache are set to cache-no. Mover will not move cache-no shares. See here for a more complete explanation of the Use cache settings:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/page/2/#comment-537383

Its weird. I'm checking the folder structure in the cache pool and I'm not sure what is using so much space within the pool

Also, I removed the Mover Tuner and the Mover is still not working

Edited by mrtech213
18 minutes ago, mrtech213 said:

Its weird. I'm checking the folder structure in the cache pool and I'm not sure what is using so much space within the pool

Not clear how this relates to my post you quoted just above it:

28 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looking again at your shares, the only shares that still have part of their data still on cache are set to cache-no. Mover will not move cache-no shares.

According to your shares and their settings, there is nothing to move. If you want any of the other cached data from those cache-no shares moved you will have to set them to cache-yes. Mover will not move cache-no shares as I said and as explained in the FAQ link I gave.

Also, assuming the default cache configuration of btrfs raid1, after that additional cache drive, your total cache capacity is 490G. See here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/#comment-480420

To get a breakdown of how much space each folder (share) is taking on cache, you can use this from the command line:

du -d 1 -h -c /mnt/cache

4 minutes ago, trurl said:

Not clear how this relates to my post you quoted just above it:

According to your shares and their settings, there is nothing to move. If you want any of the other cached data from those cache-no shares moved you will have to set them to cache-yes. Mover will not move cache-no shares as I said and as explained in the FAQ link I gave.

Also, assuming the default cache configuration of btrfs raid1, after that additional cache drive, your total cache capacity is 490G. See here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/46802-faq-for-unraid-v6/#comment-480420

To get a breakdown of how much space each folder (share) is taking on cache, you can use this from the command line:

du -d 1 -h -c /mnt/cache

Oh ok.  I'm able to get it now. I'm going to make the needed changes and also run that command to check further.   Thanks so much for the help. Still kinda new with unraid but learning so much about it and loving it more