Can't install docker applications - upstream timed out

PowayPat

I've been stumped for a few days now and can't figure it out. Hope someone can help.

A few days ago I noticed I was not able to install any new dockers. It would get to the install page and just sit there. In the logs I would get the same messages:

Sep 23 20:13:56 Tower nginx: 2019/09/23 20:13:56 [error] 3481#3481: *1651 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 10.0.0.11, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/linuxserversRepository/nzbget.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "tower", referrer: "http://tower/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/linuxserversRepository/nzbget.xml"

This happened for all different applications. Installing community apps that did not use docker would download just fine. I tried to delete the docker image and that did not work. Also deleted network config and restated. Same thing. Diagnostics posted below. Any ideas?

tower-diagnostics-20190924-0510.zip

I have now formatted and reinstalled 6.7.2 on the USB stick. I also formatted the cache drive from xfs-encrypted to btrfs-encryped. Still getting the same error. Also tried setting docker image to disk1 instead of cache. No workey. Anyone have ideas?

Edited by PowayPat