ngix Errors found in logs

bobokun

10.0.0.10 is the internal ip address of my unraid server.

10.0.0.21 is my parent's PC. They are not tech savvy at all and I doubt they would know how to connect or try to connect to the server. I asked them if they were using the PC at 13:17 and they were but they were just transferring files through SMB fileshare to my unraid server that I had already saved credentials for. I asked if they had tried to enter in any username/passwords but they denied anything.

Okay I suspect that there could be a virus on my parents PC that could be trying to connect to my unraid server. Any idea about the plex related errors? Is that also connected?

Sep 25 13:28:31 unNAS kernel: traps: Plex Media Scan[21984] general protection ip:15421f94d097 sp:154213c38fe0 error:0 in libcrypto.so.1.0.0[15421f83c000+204000]

On 9/25/2019 at 2:25 PM, bonienl said:

The plex errors come from the wrong crypto library installed.

Remove the DevPack plugin, it installs the wrong version.

I'm still receiving the same errors after uninstalling devpack plugin. I tried restarting Plex container but that doesn't help. Is there anything else I need to do to get the right crypto library install?