Docker Failed to Start plus other misc. errors, paid version

I'm on 6.5.3 paid version of unraid. I've had an issue since I've upgraded my cache drive. It may have happened when copying files over from the old one, but I'm not sure.

When I powerdown and then turn it back on it always says the docker service can not start. I believe last time I simply deleted the image and recreated it. I like things to work, so I'm sick of it not working properly anymore, so here I am asking for a little help :)

My server uptime was 222 days and I'm adding in some new disks, hence the shutdown.

Another Snippet from the Sys Log 

Edited by live4soccer7

Could you maybe take a peek at this log. Since docker started and VM, I have done a reboot. I had issues with unmounting user shares when taking the array offline. I did a powerdown and eventually the server shuts down. This is right after a fresh reboot with no ssh or telnet windows open and no dockers or vms running. There are still a few errors in the log that I'm not sure what they are.

Edited by live4soccer7

What in the world is this error: Oct 2 20:25:51 Tower emhttpd: error: get_filesystem_status, 6475: Operation not supported (95): getxattr: /mnt/user/appdata

It is coming about every second. There are no dockers, vms or anything except the array being online.

I try to stop the array and it still gets the try to unmount user shares. 

Edited by live4soccer7
  • 2 weeks later...