Can I download prior unraid 6.8.0-rc versions?

scott47

I was on Unraid 6.8 when I noticed that Acronis True Image started having problems creating/validating backups that were saved on my Unraid array.  I'm not sure when the problems began, but I went back to 6.7.2 and everything is fine.

I'd like to download and install the RC versions to see if I can figure out where the problem began to hopefully narrow down why it's happening.

Is there a way to download the release candidate versions after the next rc or stable version is released?

Thanks!

Scott

On 12/16/2019 at 8:48 PM, scott47 said:

I was on Unraid 6.8 when I noticed that Acronis True Image started having problems creating/validating backups that were saved on my Unraid array.  I'm not sure when the problems began, but I went back to 6.7.2 and everything is fine.

Check your Acronis credentials for access to the Unraid share used for backups.  I set up a special user to do backups with Acronis.  Using 'Admin' credentials caused problems for me.  You need to set up r/w access for this user on Unraid.

I think some changes in Samba lately have caused this issue.