We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Possible hardware problem?

I've been seeing these crash dumps in my syslog recently and its gotten me a little worried.  I just recently upgraded my CPU and I'm worried it is hardware (CPU) related.  If that's the case, then I would need to confirm so that I can return it (the CPU) within the warranty window.  Previously, I had not seen any hardware issues with my prior CPU/system combination.  Also, to complicate matters more, I'm running the nvidia version of unraid.  Now, before I get yelled at, I realize the its not officially supported; however, if this issue is truly software only, then I can ask for help in the appropriate channels.  At this point, I'm only asking if its hardware related.  

The system had been working fine for the past few days - besides some networking related crash dumps(which I was going to ask about) - until this morning when I checked on the system and the web GUI was unresponsive and would only partially load pages.  I pulled the diagnostics and rebooted and it seems fine now, but I'm still worried about the crash dumps appearing in the logs.

I really appreciate any advise I can get on this matter.

datanode2-diagnostics-20191229-2111.zip