6.8.1: Services crashing (but also not?)

Not really sure how to properly describe this issue, and I just made a number of changes to my server so it isn't simple for me to pinpoint it.

Those changes were: Updated to 6.8.1 (from 6.7.7, I think); added an HBA and attached existing array drives to it; added new array drive; HBA had to go in slot where graphics card was before, so I had to enable ACS override to continue passing card through to Windows VM.

On to the problems.

Errors started at 10:53 today (1/18/20) in the logs, when I was stopping Dockers.

In the Web GUI footer, it's repeatedly "Starting services...", and the Docker and VM tabs in the header are missing. Screenshots of the errors showing in the VM Manager and Docker pages are attached, along with diagnostics. The containers that were running when this started are still accessible and running, though.

These symptoms also came up 2 days ago when Dynamix SSD Trim attempted to run, but I got warnings about that (email header: "cron for user root /sbin/fstrim -a -v | logger &> /dev/null", body: "fstrim: /boot: the discard operation is not supported"). This was while I was pre-clearing the new array drive, so when that process finished I rebooted and uninstalled the plugin to test. I'm thinking that it isn't the culprit though since it happened again, but no warnings this time.

System: Supermicro X9SCM-F, Intel Xeon E3-1240; LSI 9211-8i in IT mode; 16GB Kingston ECC RAM (4x4GB); SeaSonic SS-400FL2 PSU; StarTech PEXUSB312EIC USB card and EVGA GeForce GT 1030 passed through to Windows VM.

4x 8TB attached to HBA; 2x 10TB (1 parity, 1 array) and 500GB SSD attached to motherboard

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 11.10.30.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 11.14.18.png

clarkia-diagnostics-20200118-1057.zip

Edited by sempervirens
added OS version to title