Possibly outdated wiki entry on filesystem check

ldrax

Referring to https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems,
specifically for BTRFS section:

If the file system is XFS or ReiserFS (but NOT BTRFS), then you must start the array in Maintenance mode, by clicking the Maintenance mode check box before clicking the Start button. This starts the unRAID driver but does not mount any of the drives.

If the file system is BTRFS, then make sure the array is started, and NOT in Maintenance mode.

When I click on BTRFS cache disk, it shows rather the opposite, Filesystem check only available in Maintenance Mode.

If the file system is BTRFS, then you want the scrub command, not the Balance command. The options box should already have the recommended options in it.

Now there is both Scrub and File System Check button on the aforementioned cache disk page, do I need to run both to do test/check?

@johnnie.black Related to my earlier post that you helped me solve yesterday (cache disk appears unassigned), I wanted to run a test/check on the cache pool, just to see if this check find any error (hopefully not!). I have done the Scrub process (0 error), now just about to click on the FS CHECK button (with the default --readonly option).
Hope no harm in doing this?