500 Internal Server Error [SOLVED]

1 hour ago, rohlando said:

I did submit a reply to this message, not sure if its visible. Please let me know if you got the file. Thanks.

Another item which I notice on this server is that CONSOLE ssh from a machine to the server, the ssh session stops after a short period of time. This does not happen on another host which I have installed a version of unraid.

38 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Safe Mode stops any plugins from running.   Since plugins can modify core Unraid components, using Safe Mode should always be one of the first things tried when troubleshooting unexpected behaviour.

Did reboot in SAFE mode, no plugins loaded, ssh from PC to Server still drops after about 15 seconds, does not happen on another host which I have installed UnRaid, this only happens on the host which I have sent diags.

Just now, johnnie.black said:

And if you use a new empty flash drive? Can be with a trial key.

Not sure I understand. Are you stating that this could be because I am using a trial key? Or are you stating that I should flash a new flash drive with a new trial key?

Not sure I understand.

I am going to mark this as solved as I believe I have found the issue. When setting up VLANs it seems to cause the problem. I have not really figured out how to correctly add VLANs.

I have 4 NICs, I would like to set two as Load Balancing for all vlans, with the other 2 as LINK AG. I am not sure if I should be placing the VLAN on the AG or the other pair.

• rohlando changed the title to 500 Internal Server Error [SOLVED]