Docker apps capped on 10Mbit , VM use real/uncapped internet speed

Hi,

A day ago I suddenly noticed that every app in my Docker (Deluge, Plex, etc) uses max 10Mbit internet speed and it doesnt matter if the app is running in Bridge or Host mode.

Starting an Windows VM on the Unraid machine, shows uncapped speeds of around 800Mbit download and upload.

What can be the reason that so suddenly every app in the Docker is capped on the internet speed?

Diag file is attached

Cheers!

Bob

boxee-diagnostics-20200323-1937.zip

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, GravitySandwich said:

exact same issue

Usually best to start your own thread with a full description of your issue and your diagnostics (Tools - Diagnostics) instead of posting on a thread that is over a year old. Often "the exact same issue" isn't really but no way to know without more information.

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Usually best to start your own thread with a full description of your issue and your diagnostics (Tools - Diagnostics) instead of posting on a thread that is over a year old. Often "the exact same issue" isn't really but no way to know without more information.

I responded to this thread in the hope that the OP would post his solution that he probably has found after a year.