Changing Router

Soon I'll be changing my router from a Virgin Media Superhub 3 to an ASUS RT-AC86U & I'm wanting to understand the process before jumping in as I'm sure I'll need to configure some things I wouldn't have thought to!

My VM router currently uses 192.168.0.x IP addresses, as far as I'm aware, the ASUS routers use 192.168.1.x. Other than changing the default gateway on the network settings in unRaid & assigning it another reserved IP on the new router, is there anything else I need to do manually? Do the Docker containers update automatically, or will I need to do this myself, too?

Thanks in advance 

Asus will allow you to change to whatever subnet you want. Easiest thing would be to make a note of any customizations on the current router, and duplicate the setup on the new router, including the dhcp range.

Note, current dhcp dynamic reservations will obviously change, however if you leave all the dhcp devices connected, they will likely be able to get the same reservation they had previously as there should be no conflicts when they ask for the same IP. Worst case you would need to disconnect all the network cords to force a renewal.

That seems simple enough. I don't have many customizations, other than 3 fixed reservations for my gaming rig, unRaid server & another PC, as well as a couple of ports being forwarded, so shouldn't be too difficult to duplicate. Excellent if I can just tell the Asus router to use the 192.168.0.x subnet!

I'll be keeping a note/screenshot of how it's all set up just now, so if I can re-create the above subnet, that should take care of any dockers I have running! I will be changing DNS to PiHole (one of the drawbacks of the superhub 3 is being unable to change this at router level), but that doesn't pose much of a problem with the Asus firmware.

Thank you for the info