No WebGUI after installing new drives (Solved)

EC28

Ok, so this is weird, I finally got my 3.3v issues straightened out and have a nice new 40TB to play with, but I can't get the WebGUI to load and it appears like the server is not connecting to my network.  (Not showing as leased on my pfSense box.)

What's odd is that it was fine before putting the drives in.  I can log into the WebGUI on the server itself and it shows my license and everything.  It's building the parity drive now.  But it will not show up for some reason.  What information do you guys need and what should I do?  I made a backup of my USB on my laptop already in case we're headed that route.  Thanks!

Edited by EC28
7 minutes ago, trurl said:

The "Need Help?" sticky pinned near the top of this same subforum:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/37579-need-help-read-me-first/

Diagnostics preferred if you can get them.

What does it say the IP address is (top right of webUI)?

I think the only way I can get the log is by rebooting and using the terminal command since I can't connect to the server.  It should still reproduce the error though, right?  If it's not loading still that is.  (Of course now I have to wait for parity to build as well.)

The IP address is the local static IP I've assigned to it.  (192.168.1.3)

Edited by EC28
12 minutes ago, EC28 said:

I can log into the WebGUI on the server itself

1 minute ago, EC28 said:

I think the only way I can get the log is by rebooting and using the terminal command since I can't connect to the server.

10 minutes ago, trurl said:

Diagnostics preferred if you can get them.

In other words, not just the log.

Did you read the whole link I gave? It tells you how to get diagnostics even when you can't reach the server over the network.

4 minutes ago, EC28 said:

The IP address is the local static IP I've assigned to it.  (192.168.1.3)

I always use DHCP (the default) and then configure my router to give all my wired connections a MAC reserved IP. That way everything is managed in one place.

Are you sure that static IP you have assigned will actually work with the rest of your network now? Nothing changed on your network, nothing else has already grabbed that IP? Everything on that same subnet?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, trurl said:

Did you read the whole link I gave? It tells you how to get diagnostics even when you can't reach the server over the network.

Missed that part.  Somehow clicked on the link to the old page.

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are you sure that static IP you have assigned will actually work with the rest of your network now? Nothing changed on your network, nothing else has already grabbed that IP? Everything on that same subnet?

Yeah, nothing has changed.  Everything has a static IP.