Molex to Sata

kizer

Currently I have a Cooler Master 590 case and I've almost used up all my Sata connections that came with it and I'm just preparing if/when I add more with my PCI-E card. I'm looking to buy some more and found these so I could daisy chain my drives and keep the wiring down to a minimum. I'd like to keep the material to a limit so I don't have a bunch of wires all over the case and have to tuck things around. I found these too and wanted to know your guys opinions.

51881.jpg

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10226&cs_id=1022604&p_id=5188&seq=1&format=2

31RnxVrZ3qL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/44SATA-R-Singled-Sleeved-Premium-Connector/dp/B003TSCZTO/ref=pd_bxgy_e_img_a

Obviously just like anybody when I shop I like to get a good deal, but I'd also like to get a good product. The only thing that really strikes me right off the bat is the one from amazon appears to have each wire wrapped opposed to the bundle and it appears to have a shorter distance between each connector. Also the one from Amazon is 7-inches in length total, but the one from Monoprice says its 24-inches which would give me some distance to find a molex plug, but since I have some spares in the case it shouldn't be a problem.

Any suggestions guys?

I ordered that cable from Monoprice.....seems like it will work perfectly although I'm still in the process of constructing mine

but I know I have read other threads for other people also using that cable

I don't think I have ever seen a reference for the Amazon cable.....not to say it's bad or anything....but we know how popular Monoprice is..lol