[SOLVED] Web GUI does not start

Hello all,

A couple of days ago, I had a power outage at the house, which took down my unraid server.  Once the power came back up, the server came up, but the Web Gui would not start.  My first inclination was to power down the server, and test the USB to see if it had errors (I had issues installing dynamix, and people suggested it was an error with my USB).  The USB had errors, but I was till able to read the contents of the drive.  I did a repair on Windows, and then copied all the files to my hard drive.  

Got a new San Disk USB and used unraid creator to prepare the new USB running 6.8.3 (my old version was 6.5.3).  Copied the old config files onto the new USB and inserted into server and restarted.   The server came back up, but the Web GUI still does not run.  I rebooted the server directly into web Gui mode, but got an error on the web page, stating "FireFox cannot connect to localhost" or something similar.  Opened up another firefox tab, and was able to connect to yahoo.com.

Rebooted server in safe mode, but still cannot access the web gui.  Attached is diagnostics zip file.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

tower-diagnostics-20200413-1500.zip

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Web GUI does not start