[SOLVED] Replaced motherboard and now my server doesn't have access to the internet

So I have a bit of an issue. My unraid server died so I replaced the cpu/mobo/ram, I'm using the same NIC, everything went smoothly except for networking. I have local access to everything, and I can ping local & public IPs. My DNS is set to 1.1.1.1. However neither the server itself nor the docker containers have internet access. The docker containers can ping each other, and the server can ping my docker containers. I have deleted the network.cfg file and tried the default network settings to no avail. Anyone have any insight?

Edited by supaflyx3
Solved
8 minutes ago, trurl said:

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post.

Funny you mention that... I did that right after making this post, and noticed something funny about the timestamp on the diagnostics file... 20000101. The CMOS battery is dead and the date was off by 20 years 🤦‍♂️. So this has been solved.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Replaced motherboard and now my server doesn't have access to the internet