Sudden Parity Drive Failure After Mobo/CPU change

I had my Unraid in a tower with an AMD FM2+ CPU, but after over a year in that configuration, the CPU started to overheat and shutdown.  (I'm pretty sure that the AIO water cooler that was on the CPU failed - I probably wouldn't have been using one, but it was given to me with the CPU).  I had recently been given an old HP Server with a Xeon 5345 and a lot more PCI slots (the FM2 only had one).  So I decided to move all my drives over to this new box.  The Xeon is actually considerably slower, especially with a dual-parity setup, but not horrible.  But then, after being online for just over a week, I got a message saying that one of my parity drives had been disabled with write errors (2048).  I am hoping that the new machine is not causing the problems...  Maybe it's just a coincidence?  I should know better than to change something that is already working just fine.  Sigh.

Anyway, attached it my diagnostic in the ZIP file downloaded from the Tools.  I read through some of them, but I'm afraid I really don't know what I'm looking for - I'm ok technically, but the world of UnRaid is kinda new to me...

Thank you for any help!

Dave

w-server-diagnostics-20200517-1650.zip

Edited by EternalFootman99
3 hours ago, EternalFootman99 said:

So, I saw that drive was omitted from the SMART reports - So that's a hardware issue, not the fact that it has been disabled?

SMART for all attached disks should be in diagnostics. So it isn't responding.

2 hours ago, EternalFootman99 said:

I couldn't find anything wrong with the cables, as far as I could see... 

The connectors should sit square on the connection with no tension in the cable that might disturb that square connection. And don't bundle SATA cables.

2 hours ago, EternalFootman99 said:

I'm going to reboot and see what happens....

Post new diagnostics.

That's good news - but what do you think happened?  One thing I noticed is that this old server has SATA 3.0Gb/s, and then the PCI controller I got is running the other drives at 6.0Gb/s.  I put the parity drives on the motherboard at 3.0Gb/s, so maybe, with Parity running slower than the data drives there were issues?  Do you think there would be issues running my parity drives on a PCI controller vs off the main motherboard?  

Anyway, I guess my biggest concern is that this is a hardware problem related to moving the array into a new box.  I kept everything the same that I could - PSU, cables, etc.  Just the Mobo, CPU, and RAM are different.  And speaking of RAM, I'm running with only 6GB of RAM, which is way too little.  But I wasn't going to buy a bunch of DDR2 RAM, because I was thinking of upgrading the MoBo sometime very soon - this computer is very slow.  Dual-parity is really slow with this Xeon CPU - Parity checks were happening at an average or 88Mb/s with the AMD FM2 CPU I had the array on before - now they're happening at 66Mb/s or so. With the cache drive the write performance isn't too bad, but I don't think I really like the overall setup.

Thanks for the check-up on the SMART status.  I need to learn more about reading through that data and figuring out what's what.  I know of the other drives had SMART errors - but that was from way back when I was using a port-multiplier before I knew what I was doing.  

Thanks again!