Need to download 6.5.3

Hi,

I messed up my Unraid 6.5.3 box by upgrading it to the latest stable. I managed to download the flashdrive backup, but need to restore it. I'm on Ubuntu and I believe to restore I would need the 6.5.3 zip. I could not find the 6.5.3 download link.

Thanks

EDIT:

I tried to unzip the backup and tried to use the make_bootable_linux that it has. The screenshot attached is what I am getting after issuing the sudo bash.

make_bootable_linux.png

Edited by pingmanping
13 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

If you have a flash drive backup just copy all bz* files overwriting existing ones, not need to run make_bootable again.

I tried that at first, but it didn't boot. I formatted the drive in fat32 with label UNRAID and copied the contents of the backup zip to the flashdrive, it is still not booting. I tried to execute the make_bootable_linux and got the screenshot above.

20 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Recreate the flash drive and restore the config folder, I'm not familiar with the linux make_bootable, if you can get your hands on a Win10 PC you can use the USB tool which makes it easier.

would I need the 6.5.3 zip or can I restore just the backup that I have using the USB tool?