Can't copy anymore to Array . BUT still enough space

Can't copy anymore to Array . BUT still enough space

image.thumb.png.a984699ff89546daeb1d0c34bc018ab8.png

share where i copy it too

image.thumb.png.d3480c21628a4640918c480aa6e7971e.png

i copy it to /mnt/user/share/

image.png.f42ca588cb5582b7c3f9bbb38a2e3d65.png

the structure of the maps are  /share/Complete/[0-9,A-Z] each is 1 directory.

in those directories are the serie names. so it should split on the serie name maps.

but when i was coping it still put all on 1 hdd which is good till it was full but now i cant copy any file anymore to that share.

maybe unless i do it manual to disk X that is empty? but that isnt very handy.

Yes some of those directories can be BIG.

The problem is almost certainly the Split Level setting.     In the event of there being contention between the different setting on the share about which disk to select for a file then Split Level always wins.

also, how are you copying the files.   Some methods will create all the folders first.

7 hours ago, itimpi said:

The problem is almost certainly the Split Level setting.     In the event of there being contention between the different setting on the share about which disk to select for a file then Split Level always wins.

also, how are you copying the files.   Some methods will create all the folders first.

i use the crusader docker

2 hours ago, KoNeko said:

i use the crusader docker

That is an app that is known to create all the target folders at the start of the copy which can result in exactly this sort of issue if your split level is too restrictive so that files are forced to the disk whish has their containing folder.

9 hours ago, itimpi said:

That is an app that is known to create all the target folders at the start of the copy which can result in exactly this sort of issue if your split level is too restrictive so that files are forced to the disk whish has their containing folder.

So what is a better way to move files from a other nas to my Unraid that doesnt have this  "problem" i still have some TB's to go. And my Unraid isnt running on Full power yet.