Can't connect to web UI.

I noticed the unraid web UI was running slow when I logged in this evening. I went through the logs and noticed quite a few errors (Some of which looked concerning), first thing I did was go through and make sure everything was up to date. This did not solve anything, and eventually I started getting NGIX error 500 when trying to change pages, however the most concerning was that when I went over to the local system and tried the web UI from there the page I tried to load gave me an NGIX error 504. I just started a MEMTEST and am about to go to bed, I just wanted to make the post now so I hopefully have somewhere to start when I wake up. I should have logs in the morning as well if needed. The only things that changed on the rack recently was me redoing the cable management for the power, KVM, and network cables. As well as swaping the USB location so that the KVM cable USB is on the top slot, in order to make it more accessible. I will probably try to swap it back tomorrow morning after pulling the logs to eliminate that variable.

Update 1 (5/31/2020-11:22) -
MEMTEST is still chugging along (40% 0 errors), so I am not going to touch it right now to pull the logs.

Edited by DataPhile
On 6/1/2020 at 3:26 AM, johnnie.black said:

Do you have some?

Yes I do now, sorry for the delay. I got kinda busy with personal stuff, I apologize. I was also able to get the web UI working, however I am getting a lot of hangs through the web UI, and windows exlporer in the network drive. The main things that changed prior to me noticing this issue was me pointing filehistory to the nas, and a faild attempt to add folders sored on the NAS to windows libraries; with the error referenced being that windows has not indexed the drive yet.

syslog.txt