Docker issues

I have been having some issues with docker where all containers would stop responding, and then I was unable to restart my machine cleanly to get things back up. I had one such occurrence this morning, and when the machine booted back up I have been unable to get Docker containers running at all. I have tried deleting the docker image and starting fresh with the same results. I end up getting the following output from a "docker ps" command via ssh:
Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?

I recently (a month ago or so) bought new hardware that I moved to, and it was working fine for a couple of weeks before I got a couple of these lockups, that resulted in my current state. I also was getting some BTRFS errors on my cache pool a few days ago (I thought do to some unclean shutdowns) so I recently formatted the cache and restored data from a backup. There is also a lot of output being displayed on the console screen, but I'm hoping most of that comes across in the attached diagnostics, as I only get small portions from the screen. I do see a couple lines pass by from time to time related to wireguard, which I uninstalled the plugin for a few weeks ago as I no longer needed it.

Hardware information:

CPU: Threadripper 3970X

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200

Motherboard: Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Pro WiFi (with wifi card removed)

Storage: 2xWD SN550 SSD for cache, 3xSeagate IronWolf 10TB, and 1xSeagate EXOS 10TB

Add-IN NIC: Mellanox ConnectX-2 10Gb SFP+

Plugins:

Unassigned Devices

Community Applications

Nerd Tools (iperf, screen, sshfs-fuse installed with this)

Unassigned Devices Plus

Wake On Lan Support

I usually run a dozen or so docker containers, but none are able to run at this time.

I think that is all the information I can provide, but I am a tad sleep deprived from a new child at home, so I apologize if I overlooked anything obvious.

tower-diagnostics-20200603-1112.zip