Unraid 6.8.3 crashing every day

Hello,

i'm running Unraid 6.8.3 Pro on an Asus P8Z77-V LX with an Intel i7 2600 (non K) and 16Gb Ram. A single Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1Tb is installed as flash drive. The server ran absolutely stable for about 2 month. Since ~ 1 week the server crashes every day and the array is stopped. Nothing has been changed.

Attached you find a Serverlog. It would be very kind, if someone could have a look for it. 

Thanks, Michael

tower-diagnostics-20200604-0903.zip

Unfortunately it happened again. The server was still booted in normal mode. In the morning i thought, that the computer isn't rebooting the whole system, because i'm using a PiHole Docker and while i was surfing on the web, suddenly the DNS wasn't available anymore. In the next second i connected to the server, which i was able to connect and started the array. Everything during ~10 seconds: No DNS available -> connecting to the server, to see if the array is stopped again -> Yes, it was stopped -> Starting the array.

A whole reboot isn't as fast. 

Michael

syslog