Disk errors after moving to new hardware

Having disk errors in fix common problems after moving to new hardware. I went from an R710 to an R720xd. 

The SMART errors are the following (even though everything in the GUI says healthy

Error counter log:
           Errors Corrected by           Total   Correction     Gigabytes    Total
               ECC          rereads/    errors   algorithm      processed    uncorrected
           fast | delayed   rewrites  corrected  invocations   [10^9 bytes]  errors
read:   3710704742        3         0  3710704745          3     362980.544           0
write:         0        0         0         0          0      66755.906           0
verify:       64        0         0        64          0          0.000           0

Noticed they're all identical, don't know if that matters. I never had a problem before moving to the new hardware today. These are 6TB Seagate SAS drives FWIW. 

Thanks, two questions, I’m curious why I never received the error prior to moving to the new hardware? New HBA?

also, looking through and it appears all of my disks are formatted this way including parity 1 and 2. Curious how I get everything cleaned up without data loss? 

To sort of put a bow on this I haven't removed the protection, but my server was randomly shutting down. I changed the PSU settings in my BIOS to performance and that corrected the shutdown issue, but it also somehow seems to have solved the read error issues. I'm not sure why, but seems like the protection was not causing the errors.