Transferring files not working fully

Hi!

I recently switched back to Unraid from FreeNAS. Before that I copied over all my files to an external USB-drive before formatting and setting up unraid. I first tried to transfer back all the files over smb and that didn’t really work. It gave error messages after awhile on my macbook pro I was using for transferring over the network. Then I tried to use ssh and that fails as well. I’m getting an error message but I can’t really work out where the error is. All internal drives passed SMART and scrub in freenas before I installed unraid.

I can’t use Unassigned drives since it doesn’t support the APFS filesystem.

I’m attaching my diagnostics file but I’m unsure if additional information is required (I’m guessing so). 

This is my system:

Fractal-Design Node 804 │ SuperMicro X11SSH-LN4F │ 48GiB ECC ram (to be specified) │ Xeon E3-1230 v6 @ 3.5GHz │ 8X3TB Western Digital Reds │ Kingston 500GB cache │ Samsung Evo 850 250GB unassigned │ Trancend USB 16GB drive │  

dumbo-diagnostics-20200617-0956.zip

Edited by muppie

I don’t really know. Does samba restart when I change if a share is available over the network?

The strange part is that I got a different error message this time than I usually do. I have restarted the transfer again now and will leave the server on its own and see if the previsous error message comes back.

Many thanks!