Windows 10 VM Consistently Crashes

Hello Unraid community,

I am having a serious issue that has persisted for several months, and I am at my wits end over it. I have done every bit of troubleshooting I know of, and all to no avail. 

When I am in my Windows 10 VM, when using heavy software (such as gaming) or even at seemingly random (it crashed a bit ago while i was using Word and surfing the web), my VM crashes. It results in either locking up completely or to crashes to black screen. When the lockup happens, my CPU usage is 100% across every thread allocated to the VM , and when the outright crash to black happens, the VM typically reboots. However what really worries me is that it occasionally crashes the entire server (to where I cannot access the Unraid web interface at all) and forces me to hard reset my system. I have also had a few rare scenarios where the entire KVM module stops working and I have to reboot the server completely. Another weird quirk I have noticed is that when my VM crashes and I try to reboot it, the first thread allocated to the VM hangs at 100% utilization for several minutes before the VM officially boots to login (see photo 2). 

I have already made sure that my system is not overheating, I ran Memtest86, and I verified my VM's XML settings are configured properly. I am at the end of my expertise, so I look to you guys for help! I have attached my system diagnostics file and my Windows 10 XML configuration.

Thanks in advance, and I hope I can solve this issue soon!

Photo 1

photo1.thumb.jpg.e80b74028473a5541549142cad5f83b6.jpg

Photo 2

photo2.jpg.f554f724ed217a13866c3058f8a511bd.jpg

shodan-diagnostics-20200619-2138.zip Windows10.XML

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bringing up this old thread. But this is yeah literally the same issue what I got after switching from 6.9.X to 6.10-rc1

Just one thing got changed... I change my old GT630 to a GT1030 (new Version). Even when I change my gpu again this seems to occur again, it doenst matter. I fixed and looked up all the mentioned settings from the FAQ but yeah it wont resolve my problems.

As mentioned I get the same freezes like c1c3r0...

Over a year ago.

Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

64GB RAM DDR4-3200 MhZ ECC

Nvidia GT 1030

bunch of parity drives and a bunch of array drives.

Windows 10 VM got passthrough GT1030 and 12 Cores.... Even within the logs nothing seems to report a error or a failure or something badly behaving.